This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2013 Service Pack 2.
This Update is cumulative and includes all changes contained in Update 1 and Update 2.
Here is what is addressed in Update 3:
- Renaming material in the library can brake the link to material in sheet metal rules
- Bolted Connection - automatic solver issues in DACC
- COG disappears from the drawing view instead of being updated
- Online help not available when proxy server is used
- Projected geometry is not in the correct position when Break View is applied
- Properties are not updated by Frame Generator
- Impossible to use i-drop functionality
- Assembly can´t be opened from Productstream Professional if default view is deleted
- Frame Generator Change Member size results in .000197 being added to length
- Inventor cannot be launched on Windows 8.1
- Unexpected exit when using Cut Across Bend
- Unexpected exit at FindLibrary method in CM code
Here is a link to download Update 3 for Inventor 2013 SP2 - Click Here...Both the 32-bit and 64-bit are included in the download.
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013
- Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2013
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013